GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE!

3 posters

Go down

hardstyle - My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE! Empty My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE!

Post by Guayo Sat 10 Sep 2011, 11:48

Hey there! Ive been practicing for a few months.. 2 or 3 idk...Im still a beginner! This is my first video shuffling to hardstyle.. I know I need to work a little bit more with my upper body and arm movements... Any further tips? Thanks for watching Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSW1L1Y3FMY
Guayo
Guayo
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE! Empty Re: My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE!

Post by lilazndude Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:06

DANG that's pretty beast for a few months! For hand movements, just add a little you to it and it'll just come out right. One cool trick I do when I shuffle is when I do the running man I also add the T-Step pivot so it looks like im gliding sideways too but otherwise awesome!
lilazndude
lilazndude
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Turtle
Ability:
hardstyle - My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE! Beginner5/10hardstyle - My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE! Empty Re: My first video shuffling to HARDSTYLE!

Post by HsDPrecizion Tue 27 Sep 2011, 09:52

Muy bueno i like it!! =P i love the part where it goes "we dominate" and you throw your arms down!! =)
HsDPrecizion
HsDPrecizion
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down