GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedication

3 posters

Go down

Dedication Empty Dedication

Post by bLuE Fri 17 Jan 2014, 20:18

I choose the title 'Dedication' because to me, this video describes just that. I've not made a shuffle video in a year now and I decided that my first one since that time will be for, well, everybody

bLuE
bLuE
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Dedication Empty Re: Dedication

Post by Garry Sat 18 Jan 2014, 11:44

Hey that's a really nice vid bLuE, you've got a real spring in your step now. Love the clothes..

Thankyou for your dedication  Smile

Last edited by Garry on Sat 18 Jan 2014, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
Dedication Beginner8/10Dedication Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by bLuE Sat 18 Jan 2014, 13:30

Thank you very much. I plan to alternate between Electro and Hardstyle each month so that way everyone wins. February shall be a Hardstyle track ^ ^
bLuE
bLuE
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Sat 18 Jan 2014, 15:24

Cool, looking forward to it Smile

Looks like you need a pocket sown on the inside of one your leggings for a media player Smile

Check out motorbike jeans they have soft padded pockets under the knees for protective knee pad inserts, and pockets at the sides for thigh protection (for when you come off your bike and roll down a hard gravel road) ,  The pocket opening could go under a bit of reflector with a Velcro strip to close the pocket  ?
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by bLuE Sun 19 Jan 2014, 11:39

Pockets have ALWAYS been a strong issue for me since I never wear pants. I always thought about adding pockets but the weight of the denim might throw me off because I already have to adjust to the weight of the reflective fabric. So I thought maybe a front pocket on my hoodie. Didn't work ; . ; So maybe just a little light one on the inside SPECIFICALLY for a music player SPECIFICALLY for shuffle videos. ^ ^ I like that idea a lot.
bLuE
bLuE
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:50

Yeah the weight is an issue, especially if it's on material that's gonna get flung around. But a little pocket just big enough for your hand to access the player will reduce the weight. You just need to find fixing points for the pocket so it doesn't get flung around like a pocket of loose change Smile

I've worked with magicians (illusionists) over the years developing tricks and gadgets etc, and friend Sam Angelico had heaps of hidden pockets under his black suit he used in shows.

The goth people Mortisha's did the making of the suit so the outside line looked neat and trim, but underneath he had a couple of live white doves (One for the trick, one for back up if the other just flies away) various sized giant clock faces about a dozen of them, giant playing cards, silk scarves etc, and on top of all this he had the restricted movement and extra weight that he had to disguise and look totally natural, nothing to hide type of deal  Smile

It was particularly gruelling watching him perform because he had little remote control buttons positioned under his arms which set of pyro's on stage during the show, by lowering his arm. So he had to run around for half the show trying not to blow himself up by accident with a stage full of homemade bombs

He picked up his top hat one time and accidently hit the bomb button and it blew up in his face, he took the stage bow then rushed to hospital.. hehe.  What some people do for fun eh ? Smile
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by littlephan Wed 05 Feb 2014, 23:33

This is really, REALLY GOOD! Very Happy Such smooth shufflin! Very Happy Love it! Smile
My crew are having tryouts now, and I would love it if you made an tryout! Very Happy
littlephan
littlephan
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bLuE Sat 22 Feb 2014, 19:33

I would be very, very nervous but I am very grateful that you think I would qualify as an exceptional candidate for your crew ^ ^ I think the idea sounds fun, and fantastic!
bLuE
bLuE
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down