GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem)

5 posters

Go down

Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem)

Post by StarkkShuffler Sun 19 Aug 2012, 13:20

Okay guys I'm just going to keep updating names as I go but these are some cool shuffle names I came up with, you can use them if you'd like.

Phoenix
XLR8
Loki
Vulcan
Batz
Vizor
Gene
DNA
Parker
Gem
Harley
Turbulent
Cloud
Delta
Omega
Starstreak
Starscream
Jack
Spade
Eagle
War Machine
War Bandit
Spyder
Ruby
Sapphire
Topaz
Breeze
Optic
Cloak
Hope
Stardust
Quasar
Angel
Xcallibur
Poseidon
Zeus
Hades
Phantom
Joker
Gambit
Ice
Nova
Ares
Storm
Spar
Noble
Sabre
Mystic
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Beginner6/10Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty Re: Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem)

Post by Rebound Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:12

I know some of these names are already taken by other shufflers, so if anyone intends to use these, check out if they're available first Smile Looks like good names to me (probably why some of them are taken already) Smile
Rebound
Rebound
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty Re: Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem)

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Sun 19 Aug 2012, 22:28

Yeah and as a tip when you all are watching for a name tipe the name in Youtube search or i google if anyone other has this name.
or watch in other forums Wink

But i think we have so much shuffler around the world so you must have very luck to find a good name that others not have XDDD

I had the luck with my name SolareX XD only a company has the name Solarex i didn`t know the company before. it has to do with solar panels XDDD

but i give me the name because it has to do with solar and REX like "KING" to explain why i choose it, the first times i was on meet ups I have had real good whim and the sun has shining xD but when I have had bad whim on meet ups, the weahter was miserable xDDD

so my name has a story XD like some other peoples who became nicknames from other people because something happened or he/she has special features of the way how they are Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Beginner0/0Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Mon 20 Aug 2012, 04:25

Yeah! I'm glad you guys are liking this post, just wanted to make a ton of names for people since some people are puzzled at names. Usually when you want a shuffle name you can find something in the name that relates to you, if it relates to your dancing, or if you actually like the name. I'll keep updating it so keep a look out!
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Beginner6/10Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 20 Aug 2012, 05:16

then good luck Wink
I can try to support you when you want with personal messages then Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Beginner0/0Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Mon 20 Aug 2012, 07:23

Okay thanks SolareX!
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danza Mon 20 Aug 2012, 16:20

Nah sorry mate, Ice is already taken...
Danza
Danza
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: 1
Ability:
Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Beginner10/10Shuffle Names (You can choose to use them, Icameupwiththem) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 20 Aug 2012, 17:03

Phoenix, cloud are taken too
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Tue 21 Aug 2012, 04:53

I never said the names were or were not taken, these are just guidelines to some shuffle names, Lol. Besides, around the time I picked my name and started uploading videos, some guy made videos with the same shuffle name. I don't think it's a bad thing, I just embrace difference.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 21 Aug 2012, 07:32

I know what you mean Stark Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by markz Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:03

cool names and SolareX my shuffle name also has history
markz
markz
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Axis
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 23 Aug 2012, 17:25

Hehe Wink
i think the most nicknames has a history;)

i wanna hear your names history Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 01 Mar 2013, 16:06

More Shuffler Names:
LED
Frozone
Paw
Icicle
Crimson
Shade
Meltzer
Vinyl
Webz
Lonestar
Gravity
Optimus
Stardust
Ark
Optimum
Uni
Unicron
Gundam
Tron
Tronic
Clear Vice
Captain
Beet
Buster
Cyber
Pegasus
Vixen
Flare
Cirkus
Wheeler
Cetus
Aries
Carpricorn
Aquilus
Aquila
Aqua
Chameleon
Leo
Wulff
Hercules
Gemini
Draco
Cruss
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down