GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you like to dance?

+4
lilazndude
Jinx346
hardcore_shuffler
Smartkungfuman
8 posters

Go down

Why do you like to dance? Empty Why do you like to dance?

Post by Smartkungfuman Thu 01 Dec 2011, 14:21

I like to dance to express myself.
Smartkungfuman
Smartkungfuman
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Nick
Ability:
Why do you like to dance? Beginner6/10Why do you like to dance? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Why do you like to dance? Empty Re: Why do you like to dance?

Post by hardcore_shuffler Wed 07 Dec 2011, 00:58

i like to express myself,i also like to literally feel the music and make it into a viewable sense,sometimes i shuffle without music to hear the sounds my feet make and it sounds like music.i also like to take emotion out if im angry or sad i just dance and vent it away,its not to cover the emotion,just "express" it,sometimes im happy and smile and mess around,other times im angry and going hard.sometimes i'm tired and bored and just wiggle and dance.lol.sometimes im nervous and just occupy myself with tutting my hands and fingers or i just do "in-mind dancing"..but most of all,i like to dance because it takes me to a different place.when i dance.im in a zone where no one can bother me,they can judge all they want,im completely oblivious,i just like to flow and do whatever i have on mind at the time.when i dance i feel in a completely different state of mind.its like a world of perfection,no stress,no hurt,no chaos but the dancing itself,its a set of mind not many can possibly tend to understand,and i dance ALL-THE-TIME,whether im just on my couch doing liquid to some sabastian bauche or beetoven.even when music isnt playing i bob my head and listen to my own self projected music in my head.music is all around us,birds chirping,planes flying above-head,wind in our ears(and damn i sound like a poet by this point,lol)some people are oblivious to what is REALLY going on in this world BESIDES politics and"do i need money?how will i survive?".thats just the human minds projecting what they WANT you to think.before that we were all premature hagard primates(no offence to anybody who doesnt believe in darwins theory of evolution)and even THEN we pranced around hunting and jumping around(dancing really if you think about it)sure there were flaws in that like disease,but at least we were too busy having a great time to care whether we were dying or not.all in all,i just like the concept of dance man,so many different ways and styles that make us all unique on the inside,some people sway and lean,some flow and rock,who really cares?its all still dancing.its all gracefull as hell if you take out the vulgar music.music just makes it moderately acceptable to the public and their OWN view and "style".Smile
hardcore_shuffler
hardcore_shuffler
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Bonez
Ability:
Why do you like to dance? Beginner10/10Why do you like to dance? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://myspace.com......name:Bonez Isabadass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx346 Wed 07 Dec 2011, 03:59

I dance because it makes me feel alive i guess, i know its a bit cliched but im always moving and when i dance i can just forget about everything else good or bad and just be the music. Thats when i feel the best.
Jinx346
Jinx346
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
Why do you like to dance? Beginner5/10Why do you like to dance? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by lilazndude Wed 07 Dec 2011, 15:34

Dancing is essential to my existence lol.

Its just the perfect outlet to get away from everyday life.
Everyone's happy, were all having fun, moving around and just having a good time! I can't imagine a better way to use my free time than dancing Very Happy
lilazndude
lilazndude
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Turtle
Ability:
Why do you like to dance? Beginner5/10Why do you like to dance? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandman Sat 10 Dec 2011, 14:28

(I apologize in advance, my English isn't the best... if only you spoke Romanian XD!)

I enjoy the dancing because It mainly is fun and it truly does express the person dancing. Depending on the way you dance. I can do the Slasa, ChaCha, Jumpstyle, Waltz, and I am just learning the Shuffle which is always enjoyable. Plus, it does help getting the girls -wink wink nudge nudge-
Sandman
Sandman
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: (no name yet)
Ability:
Why do you like to dance? Beginner3/10Why do you like to dance? Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 08 Feb 2013, 18:25

I like to dance because I feel like dancing can change the world. Like Moose said in Step up 3 "One move can make you believe like you're something more." When I dance, it's like I'm saving the world. I feel like anything I do in dancing can make a positive influence on other people. All it takes is one move and one video, and you can be what you want to be in this world and change the people views on dancing when they see your video for years. I've found what I love to do, and not everyone has found what they love to do. With shuffling you aren't just dancing, you're making history.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
Why do you like to dance? Beginner6/10Why do you like to dance? Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by bLuE Sun 29 Dec 2013, 17:43

I love to dance because it is a part of me, it is a piece of who I am. It is in my name, my dreams, my breath, my being. I dance to what makes my heart happy, like "Oh I really love this song and I am going to show you, through my dance." It's not just a hobby to me or a past time it makes up my emotions be it if I am happy or sad or very, very excited I will shuffle. It's is the tangent thread that makes up my world and it will never disappear or unravel.
bLuE
bLuE
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by markz Wed 26 Feb 2014, 15:28

i like to dance because its a part of me that i will not be able to let go of. it brings me joy and freedom when i dance and even though i stop for periods of time i start back up because i cant stop it i feel it in my bones and its awesome
markz
markz
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Axis
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum