GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!!

2 posters

Go down

hardstyle - HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!! Empty HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!!

Post by HsEOfficial Wed 02 May 2012, 12:42

Hey guys this is HsE/VyperOfSin, one of the founders of HsE wanting to inform all of you guys we are holding a recruiting period over the next 6 months..you dont have to be pro just show promise in your vids.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAQe0Jfb3VY&feature=youtube_gdata_player just send your tryout vid as a response titled HsE tryout|(your shuffle name)|(where your from) we are world wide and not picky at all..hope to see you guys try Wink our goal as a crew is to inspire new shufflers to
NEVER GIVE UP and to keep practicing and trying, believing in yourself is the ultimate key to practice! Anyway guys this is Aidan (VyperOfSin) signing off. = P later
HsEOfficial
HsEOfficial
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!! Empty Re: HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!!

Post by markz Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:02

i posted my video tryout i hope u guys enjoy it. it was in my kitchen Smile
markz
markz
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Axis
Ability:
hardstyle - HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!! Beginner6/10hardstyle - HsE (Hardstyle Experiments) NOW TAKING RECRUITS!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down