GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.)

3 posters

Go down

hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Empty new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.)

Post by kaze_oni Mon 21 Sep 2009, 08:30

where a small crew from virginia beach va usa.where just starting off so our banner well be up soon along with some vids. i go by kaze oni or fuujin if anyone wants to kno. we got our name vizards from bleach one of our fav anime and plan on shufflin with hollow(type of character)mask on
kaze_oni
kaze_oni
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Empty h.v. logo

Post by kaze_oni Sun 11 Oct 2009, 12:41

hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Hardst15
kaze_oni
kaze_oni
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Empty Re: new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.)

Post by Jin Uneki Sun 11 Oct 2009, 17:23

Hey Im also apart of Hardstyle Vizards (H.V). Me and my friends started shuffling in maybe the end of June or being of July. Well anyway like Kaze said we're from Virginia Beach VA. Well hope to get Vids up soon to show our progress and maybe gets some tips to help us out. I go by the name Jin Uneki or Raijin btw.
Jin Uneki
Jin Uneki
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Empty Re: new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.)

Post by Jinx346 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 02:52

hey are you guy's still around and do you know of anybody in the charlottesville area
Jinx346
Jinx346
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Beginner5/10hardstyle - new crew!!! Hardstyle vizards (H.V.) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down