GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom)

3 posters

Go down

hardstyle - Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom) Empty Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom)

Post by HSX/Vyper Tue 09 Nov 2010, 06:36

I am clayton, I have been shuffling for about a year, not all to good but still learning, Im currently in 2 shuffle crews called HardStyle X-tremists, and Hard Style Venom (HSV)..just send me your videos at hyatt_clayton@yahoo.com I will be happy to edit and post for you on sites you request...Im looking forward to teaching others and learning something new from them as well..I know Im not the best I know I still need a sh*t load of practice but I have fun with it haha...if you have already posted videos but still want in the crew just tell me which crew and send me the link to the videos! p.s. I MUST have proof that its actually you in the videos..idk about yall but I dont like hanging around fakes and I certainly dont like shuffling with ppl who cant shuffle but say they can...anyway feel free to hit me up! hope to hear from you soon..peace!
HSX/Vyper
HSX/Vyper
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom) Empty Re: Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom)

Post by woody Tue 07 Jun 2011, 03:48

hello!

i have just started shuffling i am like biggener but i am relly happy. I no how to do running man and kick little moonwalk but i dont no maybie me and my fredn wil do a vid. btw i am from slovenia(eu)
woody
woody
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

https://www.facebook.com/Gapi.xsibit.tkex.zor

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom) Empty Re: Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom)

Post by bkari Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:32

welcome to the fourm
bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: 1
Ability:
hardstyle - Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom) Beginner10/10hardstyle - Looking For New Shufflers for HSX (HardStyle X-tremists) and HSV (HardStyle Venom) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down