GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i obtain fluency?

2 posters

Go down

How do i obtain fluency? Empty How do i obtain fluency?

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:15

Okay, so i've been shuffling for a few months now, and i know a few of the basic kicks and steps, but there's still one problem and that's the making everything flow. My running man is my main problem, every time i see myself doing the running man it still looks like the way i've started. The same 1-2-3-4 step process. It's not very flowing at all and is very abrasive. How can i fix this?

Back to top Go down

How do i obtain fluency? Empty Re: How do i obtain fluency?

Post by Cordro Wed 14 Dec 2011, 15:18

I've had the same problem! I haven't been shuffling for all that long, but practice seems to improve it a little, make it more smooth looking. Now I don't know the specifics but I've heard phat pants or baggy pants really help it look less jerky. Hope it helped,

Cordro Smile
Cordro
Cordro
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: Cordro
Ability:
How do i obtain fluency? Beginner5/10How do i obtain fluency? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx346 Thu 15 Dec 2011, 12:18

with running man if you widen your running man and speed up the steps in between it helps with the smoothness, but that is also just a lot of practice.
Jinx346
Jinx346
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
How do i obtain fluency? Beginner5/10How do i obtain fluency? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum