GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin

4 posters

Go down

hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Empty [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin

Post by St.Lucian Wed 04 Jan 2012, 01:28

this video was made 1 week ago so check this out !

i need more criticsm here Sad
St.Lucian
St.Lucian
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Empty Re: [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin

Post by ModernHippo Wed 04 Jan 2012, 10:27

did u speed it up...?
ModernHippo
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Louis
Ability:
hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Beginner5/10hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Empty Re: [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin

Post by St.Lucian Thu 05 Jan 2012, 20:21

ModernHippo wrote:did u speed it up...?

absolutely not sir ,
St.Lucian
St.Lucian
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 05 Jan 2012, 21:17

I think you'll freak modernhippo out calling him sir Smile, but yeah you look like it's been speeded up, but that doesn't mean you did.

You're really light on your feet, have you done any martial arts training or other dance training ?
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Beginner8/10hardstyle - [HSM]Agusta - Hardstyle is My Style and [HSM]Agusta - Feel This Spin Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by St.Lucian Thu 05 Jan 2012, 23:57

Garry wrote:I think you'll freak modernhippo out calling him sir Smile, but yeah you look like it's been speeded up, but that doesn't mean you did.

You're really light on your feet, have you done any martial arts training or other dance training ?

i call him sir that just to make it more polite , haha i don't know what you ask sir , sorry my english is very bad Sad
St.Lucian
St.Lucian
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrispyShuffle777 Thu 19 Jan 2012, 05:59

Your phats are amazing!

Dude throw in some more tricks, and you will go from a great shuffler to a fantastic shuffler!

I'll be watching more of your videos lol.
ChrispyShuffle777
ChrispyShuffle777
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down