GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHD

+2
Garry
Smartkungfuman
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PHD Empty PHD

Post by ModernHippo Thu 12 Jan 2012, 07:04

i just went on to the PHD website and im not sure if its true that it was shut down, can someone please tell me
ModernHippo
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Louis
Ability:
PHD Beginner5/10PHD Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

PHD Empty Re: PHD

Post by Garry Thu 12 Jan 2012, 12:36

Yeah it IS shut down, I had a customer try to buy a top and they sent the wrong top wrong size wrong color and didn't take returns. I checked it out from msoPHATS because we also sold them, and there's no new ones.

The club doesn't exist anymore, it closed down a few years ago. They sold all remaining stock and rights to someone else in Malaysia and there's only a few unsold items floating around.

Don't believe the site and photo's they're all years old, msoPHATS stopped doing business with them 6 months ago.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
PHD Beginner8/10PHD Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Smartkungfuman Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:23

Are the PHD hoodies from ebay real or fake ones cause some of them say restocked
Smartkungfuman
Smartkungfuman
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Nick
Ability:
PHD Beginner6/10PHD Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 12 Jan 2012, 14:12

I wouldn't believe them 'restocked' can mean that they've just taken them out of a cardboard box and put them on a shelf in the corner of their garage or bedroom. But they may be genuine remainder stock.

The club PHD itself was a dud mainstream club from the mid 2000's which closed down many times, along with the Kandee crew Dj's, It's not an oldskool club. They wanted me to advertise them on this forum when they were desperate and going out of business 2009/2010 and were told NO because the venue actually refused me entry a number of times, they're racist The 'pure' part of the label was code for racial purity - me, being and looking Sami, I was always rejected even when I went with other friends, who were let in and I was stopped on the footpath. There's no way Millie could get entry even wearing a PHD top.

I tried to sell them on msoPHATS for years and they refused, then when they went bust I contacted the same people who sell them on ebay, but they conned me with what they had none of the regular colors or sizes and they told the customers only AFTER we'd paid cash up front, so I dumped the supplier 6 months ago for bullshitting to me.

It's just a nice looking top, I don't mind it apart from all that dance nazi crap, but they ripped off the design from PIL - Public Image Limited John (Johnny Rotten) Lydon's band after the Sex Pistols. and did the fluro colors

PHD Sarahsands19912

This is Aslan wearing the fluro color white PIL top in 1991, as seen in Global Shuffle 1, they were pretty common in the oldskool because of the UV and fluro colors, that's what PHD copied including the drug pil/PHD/Pharmacy references.

Mr Lydons range of merchandise styles and colors, is still availible direct from the man himself even a PIL ring! http://www.johnlydon.com/jlhome.html but I'm not sure about tops, those would be collectors items now. You might like to contact John and see if he's got any left or might make some new ones. I'd sell them on msoPHATS if he's interested.

PHD Piltop

more on the MSO blog
http://melbourneshuffleoldskool.blogspot.com/2008/02/shuffle-earliest-known-shuffle-footage.html

This is a great album PIL 9 released 1989, where most of the early digital fluro PIL artwork came from, you can shuffle to it as well

The Police ignorance and bigotry was exposed, and the state Premier at the time Jeff Kennett immediately expressed displeasure in the raid, and punished the Police forcing ALL Police to pay the $10,000,000 plus legal expenses out of their own pockets, so that taxpayers weren't sent the bill. The Cop's had to pay for their own uniforms, lunch room biscuits, tea/coffee etc for years, totally humilating.

They've never quite regained the public respect they once had, and right now 20 years later the people of Victoria are demanding an anti-corruption authority be set up to purge these bastards from the Police. Victoria is the only state in Australia without one. All the other states have had them for decades, sadly with no shortage of work.

The current Liberal Party head leader Ted Baillieu promised to set up the anti-corruption authority before the last election and got elected pretty much on that promise, but has weaselled his way out of it so far and is crumbling under the backlash and reports of corruption in his version of the party.

He's unlikely to be re-elected and like John Howard and Peter Costello, has said nothing to publically distance himself from the nazi pride talk of the Norwegian Nazi murder.

Not all the Liberal party are such far right monsters, Jeff Kennett was also the Liberal party leader at the time of the raid, and to his credit was swift to act and punish the nazi filth in the Police force.

The rest of us including the generally decent people of the Liberal party can't wait for the anti-corruption authority to begin to rid not just the Police but also the government and judges of these nazi nutters. Including formal reports from me about local corrupt racist cops, and I'm looking forward to giving evidence against them, there's quite a few people in the queue ahead of me.

Last edited by Garry on Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:40; edited 4 times in total
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHardstyleMan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 14:54

This is pretty messed up.
DaHardstyleMan
DaHardstyleMan
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: HBS//Ghost
Ability:
PHD Beginner4/10PHD Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 19 Jan 2012, 13:08

Racism is alive and thriving in Australia, and it's a dirty subject which a lot of politicians want to deny, because, well perhaps it's too close to home for them and they live in constant denial. But that is starting to change with more and more going public about racist insanity.

Todays Herald Sun newspaper - owned by Rupert Murdoch who's wife is asian, picking up the challange to make things change for the better, our state Premier Ted Baillieu of the nasty Liberal party, said he did not think Australia was a racist country. No surprise there, but some surprises here...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/racism-very-much-alive-in-australia-says-dr-charles-teo/story-fn7x8me2-1226247766763

quotes from Herald Sun

Former liberal party premier Jeff Kennett, former Australian Medical Association president Dr Mukesh Haikerwal, singer Kamahl and ex-police commissioner Christine Nixon have all said that racism exists.

Mr Kennett said that racism occurred among children, but he taught his own grandchildren to be tolerant of other races.

"I think there always will be elements of racism and it is often manifest itself in different ways," he said.

Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Sun 22 Jan 2012, 10:43

PHD 272853-king-st

This is the typical sort of bloody violence that happens every weekend in King Street, which is where PHD was.

Report from The Herald Sun

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/street-of-sleaze-crime-lives-up-to-reputation/story-fn7x8me2-1226250308478

VIOLENCE kept police busy on King St early yesterday amid renewed calls to stop the bloodshed on Melbourne's sleaziest strip.

The Sunday Herald Sun witnessed several clashes between strip club bouncers and drunk punters at the spot where a bikie turf war erupted last month.

The action started soon after midnight when a group of men in their 20s started swearing at bouncers after being refused entry to Spearmint Rhino.

Shortly afterwards, a middle-aged man gave similar abuse to security staff at nearby Showgirls Bar 20 before being tackled to the ground and taken away by police.

------------------------------------------------

The violence can be stopped quite easily, by removing the clubs alcohol license, but the Liberal Government's Ted Baillieu and Lord Mayor Robert Doyle refuse - why ? Because they're just nasty bastards, simple as that.

Every now and then they flap their gums and tut tut, but just sit back and enjoy the taxes they make, and encourage the culture of mindless violence. They turned the once beautiful city into an open sewer.

This is the reason I left the CBD after 20 years. This photo (above) is just a few blocks from where I lived, they'd crawl around my front door and vomit and piss everywhere... and I lived opposite the central city Police Station with over 140 police stationed there. They wouldn't do anything.

PHD 100_8033b-map
The main oldskool district of Flinders Lane. I lived in the Nicholas Building for 10 years after Commerce House was closed down. Centre House was the first place I lived on the 2nd floor, until some nasty bastard kicked us out and tried to set up a bar. It's empty now, downstairs in the laneway Centre Place is ok.

The violence was common place then, nothings changed except the innocent victims who are stabbed, beaten and killed on these same streets. About a year before a deranged bikie came out of these clubs and bashed a girl who refused to give him sex, he shot dead people who tried to help, in the street. Even an innocent tourist from the Netherlands who was just passing and tried to help her ended up in hospital.

Sadly corruption and weak pathetic politicians have made The City of Melbourne a pretty ugly place. I would NOT recommend anyone go there.

I haven't been back to the city since February 2009 when I showed Millie around town.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum