GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers

+7
natheethon2
Firefly:]
HARDSTYLE GLIDER
hardcore_shuffler
awesomebro123
DaHardstyleMan
Aznshuffler
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty [HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers

Post by Noir Souris Sat 04 Feb 2012, 10:44

First topic message reminder :

[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 HBS1

Hello and welcome to the Hard Bass Shufflers crew! I am continuing the work of Louis and keeping HBS strong and alive as we have all basically became a family - if you're already a member of HBS please post below filling out this forum;
* - needed information.

Name:
Shuffle name*:
How long you've been shuffling for*:
Youtube channel:
When did you join HBS*:

If you're wishing to tryout to join HBS please do not be afraid as we are accepting new tryouts - so if you'd like to join fill in the information below;
* - needed information.

Name:
Preferable Shuffle Name*:
Previous shuffle crews*:
How long you have been shuffling for*:
Youtube channel:
What country are you from:
Email address:
Why do you wish to join HBS?*:

Tryout video please name the video ''HBS 2011-2012 Tryout Video [Your name]''*:

Additionally guys - HBS have their own Facebook page now! So if you have Facebook and are in HBS come and like our page! Link to facebook page - Click Here.

Youtube Channel is currently *UNDERCONSTRUCTION*

Thanks, take care - Abigail (HBS// Noir Souris)
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: EHA// Noir Souris
Ability:
[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Beginner6/10[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://www.triond.com/rw/551053

Back to top Go down

[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty Re: [HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers

Post by Firefly:] Fri 04 May 2012, 00:15

Yes, I will. Sorry I'm taking forever but I will.

Firefly:]
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: HBS//Firefly
Ability:
[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Beginner5/10[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://www.youtube.com/HNUN3ON

Back to top Go down

[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty Re: [HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers

Post by natheethon2 Tue 22 May 2012, 10:15

Name: Natheethorn

shuffle name : shark or others

previous crew: none

been shuffling for 5 months last month just mastered hardstyle

youtube channel: natheethorn2

im from Miami,FL i wish to9 be in this crew becuase i believe that with more crew member they can spread out the word of melbourne shuffle and to express their feelings toward it i believe that hardstyle will never die - Thank you for your cooperation

natheethon2
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Tue 22 May 2012, 17:01

Welcome Natheethorn, nice videos - welcome to the crew. Please like our facebook page Smile And enjoy!

Firefly, no worries; no need to rush Smile
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Beginner6/10[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Fri 15 Jun 2012, 01:32

Hey guys just a quick update;

Well my exams are nearly over and summer is approaching - I think now, we should start making some HBS clothing. Firstly we need unique logo. Something that stands out and that is remembered. I'd like everyone to try and create an awesome logo, if you're going to use a premade graphic etc, please ask the creator if it is okay to use it and explain why you're using it as we don't want any Copyright in-fragments! Best to create you're own from scratch. I am too making one but I'd like you all to create one and then we could have a vote maybe?

Thanks, Abigail Smile
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by WikidHunter Sun 17 Jun 2012, 10:25

Name: Hunter Herrera
Preferable Shuffle Name*: WikidHunter
Previous shuffle crews*: None
How long you have been shuffling for*: a little over 2 months now
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/WikidHunter
What country are you from: United States
Email address: WikidHunter@live.com
Why do you wish to join HBS?*: Yall seem like a crew that could help me learn a lot and I always pracitce so I will get better fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG7DkBA3c7Y&feature=youtu.be
WikidHunter
WikidHunter
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: WikidHunter
Ability:
[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Beginner4/10[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Sun 17 Jun 2012, 10:33

Name: S7eamboy (Not giving out my real name)

Shuffling Name: Youngblood

Prev. shuffle crews: none

Been shuffling for 2 and 1/3 months, but 2-3 hours everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/user/S7eamboy?feature=mhee

From the Glorious US of A! (and unlike my other friends, I'm not into what the mainstream calls ''Shuffling" (LMFAO))

rocket3467@hotmail.com

I want to join HBS because I want my shuffling to be a part of something, not just another American "Doing the Party Rock shuffle wrong". Plus, it looks like a lot of fun!Very Happy BTW I'm going to film my shuffling vid tonight or at 1:00-2:00AM EST.

***Bonus Facts***

Favorite shuffle crew: HSA (But they broke up) so HSK! (Wait...no, they broke up too...)

Least favorite shuffle crew: EHS (when they faced HSA)

Pet peeves: people commenting on my age, or people calling me retarded for not doing the Party Rock Shuffle. (Or saying "WTF Is Hardstyle?" or "Hardstyle is g@y!" )

Wants to get: A pair of Phatts! Now, I have to shuffle wearing sweatpants!

also, I'm going to shuffle in my socks, if that is ok! and before my cue, I'm going to interpret what I think LMFAO shuffle is. So don't pass me on as one of the Party Rocking "N00bs" in the start of the video! Laughing Thanks for reading!

-YB
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: EHA/Spectre
Ability:
[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Beginner4/10[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Sun 17 Jun 2012, 10:41

BTW by "My Age" it means that my Birthdate isn't real. (it says I'm 20 in my profile) I'm younger than you, noir. by years. but I'm freakishly tall for my age. (average height for kids in my class: around 5 feet) I'm 5' 5''. see if you can guess my age in the vid! lol!
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Sun 17 Jun 2012, 11:23

Change of plans.. The video will be filmed on June 17TH. probably posted that afternoon. I'll give you a hint at the video: the music will be "We Speak Music" by Showtek.
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Sun 17 Jun 2012, 17:03

Okay, I look forward to seeing it - And it doesn't matter about age in my opinion. We dance to express! Smile Good luck
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Sun 17 Jun 2012, 23:46

Thanks! gonna be filming in a couple of hours. right now, I'm just practicing! Oh, and maybe in a month or two, I might be able to buy some phatts!Very Happy
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Mon 18 Jun 2012, 00:02

actually, today for the auditions, I'm going to be damcing to: Wilderness (The Hardest Boyz Remix) - Block & S-Te-Fan vs Josh and Wesz
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Mon 18 Jun 2012, 01:59

Video Link: It's in neon green, so it looks a bit better than the original.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcRFpR2ilaU
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Mon 18 Jun 2012, 02:06

Very good, just work on your transitions, but I can say you're accepted - Welcome to the Crew S7eamboy! Well done!
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Mon 18 Jun 2012, 02:25

Very Happy
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Mon 18 Jun 2012, 17:19

So ModernHippo has kicked me from the crew. And said 'Abi.... I hate to say this but i dont want u using anything related to HBS anymore Sad please dont..' So yeah, I am going to create my own crew now due to this. And if Garry could lock this topic please as I don't think anyone else will continue this crew. Sorry for any problems.

Abigail
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon 18 Jun 2012, 17:42

Huh Modernhippo is a dick and has been banned from the forum for life.

No probs Abi happy to support your new crew, and I'm sure other will too.

Thread locked
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Beginner8/10[HBS Crew please read] Hard Bass Shufflers - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2