GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team

2 posters

Go down

independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Empty independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team

Post by hardcore_shuffler Sun 26 Feb 2012, 02:54

[youtube][/youtube]this video is an independent shuffle for anyone that wants me on there team...hope you like.
hardcore_shuffler
hardcore_shuffler
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Bonez
Ability:
independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Beginner10/10independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://myspace.com......name:Bonez Isabadass

Back to top Go down

independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Empty Re: independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team

Post by Smartkungfuman Sun 26 Feb 2012, 03:53

Did u make those phats n hoodie yourself?

HSZ//Nick (Crew Captain)
Smartkungfuman
Smartkungfuman
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Nick
Ability:
independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Beginner6/10independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Empty Re: independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team

Post by hardcore_shuffler Sun 26 Feb 2012, 10:57

yup:)
hardcore_shuffler
hardcore_shuffler
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Bonez
Ability:
independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Beginner10/10independent shuffle in phats and hoodie for anyone that wants me on there team Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://myspace.com......name:Bonez Isabadass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down