GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ?

3 posters

Go down

Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Empty Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ?

Post by Louis Wed 07 Mar 2012, 23:32

Hey Everyone, I was just wondering I'm only starting to Shuffle today and was wondering whats the best/surface/place to shuffle ? Carpet, Wooden floor , Outside on the pavement ? , any help would be much appreciated , Im gonna be starting off by learning The Running Man Smile Razz
Louis
Louis
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Empty Re: Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ?

Post by DaHardstyleMan Thu 08 Mar 2012, 06:13

I suggest you that you should practice on a wood floor with socks.
DaHardstyleMan
DaHardstyleMan
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: HBS//Ghost
Ability:
Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Beginner4/10Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Empty Re: Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ?

Post by Adamc96 Thu 08 Mar 2012, 06:32

I like to practice on carpet, because when i dance on floor, it's a lot smoother. But i dont suggest this, because it's hard to shuffle on sticky surfaces. Very Happy
Adamc96
Adamc96
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Xenon
Ability:
Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Beginner5/10Whats the best Surface/Place to Practice ? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Thu 08 Mar 2012, 09:38

Thats DaHardstyleMan and Adam , I was originally thinking of practicing on Flood floor but wanted to get some others shufflers opinions to verify Smile , Also Adam I think I need to get quite good to begin practicing on Carpet. Then again practicing on a more challenging surface could help but I'll wait until I got all the basics down before I attempt that Very Happy xD Razz
Louis
Louis
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down