GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch

4 posters

Go down

my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch

Post by hardcore_shuffler Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:48

[youtube][/youtube]

this is a video od my cousin hoop dancing...no special effects.it's just slow camera...

and garry,my sister and my cousin hoop dance,i'm sure you are familier with it,but they are great at it..they have videos posted all around.i was wondering if you could maybe get their names out there.or if you like their styles do something for them.if there's nothing you can do.it's okay.i just thought what they do is real cool,and interesting
hardcore_shuffler
hardcore_shuffler
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Bonez
Ability:
my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Beginner10/10my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://myspace.com......name:Bonez Isabadass

Back to top Go down

my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty Re: my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch

Post by Noir Souris Wed 25 Apr 2012, 16:22

That's really cool!
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: EHA// Noir Souris
Ability:
my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Beginner6/10my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://www.triond.com/rw/551053

Back to top Go down

my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty Re: my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch

Post by Garry Wed 25 Apr 2012, 16:36

Yeah that's great, lets hear some more about them and post some more vids
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Beginner8/10my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakeddgoods Sat 28 Apr 2012, 23:23

That was actually pretty crazy. Do the trails stay in person or is that just how it looks on camera?
Bakeddgoods
Bakeddgoods
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by hardcore_shuffler Tue 08 May 2012, 07:03

yeah.if you look closely.you can see her shadow.the trails are going around her body and doing reverse and stuff.it's really cool to see in person.i'll post more vids of both my sister AND cousin.maybe put a compilation of the two together.

my sisters name is julianna and my cousins name is toni.my sister goes by Riot though,i'm not sure what my cousin likes to go by though...

i like it alot though,because it's a whole different veiw on rave stuff for me,i don't see much of it,i like to shuffle,and do tektonik,not accuainted with "hooping",i like it alot though
hardcore_shuffler
hardcore_shuffler
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Bonez
Ability:
my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Beginner10/10my cousin rainbow hoop dance...awesome.please watch Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://myspace.com......name:Bonez Isabadass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down