GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beginner

3 posters

Go down

beginner Empty beginner

Post by S7eamboy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 11:29

Here's the story behind my shuffling: It all started out when I heard my friend play the Jumpstyle song "Stamp on the ground" by the Italo Brothers. I then searched it on YT and saw something called Jumpstyle. I saw people dancing to it, and I tried myself. I sucked at Jumpstyle like no other human being on the planet. So I saw a video on YT called "Shuffle vs Jumpstyle", thinking that it was LMFAO vs the jumpers. I was wrong. there stood HSA/Sacco on the screen, putting LMFAO to shame. I was amazed. So then I practiced shuffling for about 5 months listening to LMFAO. Then I declared myself ready for Hardstyle. After another two months, here I am now. I've shuffled everyday for a month. I have a really hurting foot. and a video on youtube. Here it is. I am a beginner. please tell me if you like the effects or if you want me to keep the original. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfIOhMwnYJw&feature=plcp

It'll take me a week to heal, and a couple of months before I post an outdoor video. I'm pretty good for my age, (Younger than 13, older than 10, don't ban me for that fact) and in my county, everyone knows LMFAO. And no one knows of Hardstyle. So I go against the mainstream atrocity that is LMFAO. Is there a problem with that? You tell me, because as long as there is a beat to music, Hardstyle will stay alive.
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: EHA/Spectre
Ability:
beginner Beginner4/10beginner Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

beginner Empty Re: beginner

Post by Garry Tue 19 Jun 2012, 13:04

everyone has their own tastes. LMFAO are just a popular mainstream style, there's nothing evil about that. They have as much right to shuffle as you do, just as people who like LMFAO's music have nothing to appologise for, they can like what they please.

What we are angry with LMFAO about is they pretend that they invented the shuffle and won't publically say that they know it's the Melbourne Shuffle or credit the oldskool shufflers for creating the Melbourne Shuffle. That's just a bare arsed rip-off and for that they can burn in dance hell as low life bastards and be dismissed as having so little talent themselves they have to steal from others to sell their tracks. Just like singing duo Milli Vanilli http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milli_Vanilli who faked their voices and had their 1990 Grammy Award revoked when they were exposed as con artists.

So make sure you are not blaming them for something they didn't do. If you don't like LMFAO dance style or music, it's not their fault, it's your problem, nobody forces you to dance like LMFAO or buy their music, you have no right to whinge, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TO YOUR TASTE.

In shuffling we say get over it, suck it up LMFAO are famous, now get on with your life, make your own choices and take responsibility for your choices. It's not LMFAO's fault if you can't shuffle to hardstyle.

I've seen your vid, I recommend you practice and practice and you read our tutorials on dance safety and pay attention to what I've said to beginners a lot, in your early teens your body is going through massive changes and if you ignore that, you WILL INJURE YOUSELF.

I'm glad you have a sore foot, perhaps you'll take more care in the future and not do permanent damage. We don't write all these warnings and post warm up and stretching exercises so you can ignore them !

For instance DON'T DANCE WITH SORE OR INJURED FEET, LEGS OR BACK - and take the warning seriously or SUFFER.

Because of your age, we would not encourage you to go pro. We would suggest you keep shuffling for fun and when you reach 15, you'll be getting close to the mental and physical maturity needed to look at pro level.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
beginner Beginner8/10beginner Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamc96 Tue 19 Jun 2012, 20:51

Yes, the same that Garry said. Practice a lot, try to do the rm in 2 steps, with straight leg, and try to dance to slower music, or practice without music. Try to get a nice and smooth movement, and then you can go faster. Don't give up! Wink
Adamc96
Adamc96
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Xenon
Ability:
beginner Beginner5/10beginner Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down