GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HSR (Hardstyle Rebellion)

Go down

HSR (Hardstyle Rebellion) Empty HSR (Hardstyle Rebellion)

Post by Zari Tue 19 Jun 2012, 18:39

Sorry I've been inactive. I've been getting familiar with the rave scene here in east Texas.

Anyways, I found a crew up here and got invited to it while at a big shuffle meet.

We are recruiting new members.

Please provide information about your self.
Requirements: Live in Texas, have moderate experience (Don't have to be pro, just don't be a beginner) -not hating on beginners, this is just an experienced crew looking for experienced members to compete with. And last but not least, please provide a video. -This is not exactly required, but would help you.

There is also another shuffle crew down here if you're interested called P.E.M.D.A.S. (Please excuse my dope ass shuffle) A lot of my friends are in it. If you want information on it, I'm sure I can talk to the leader. Smile

For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact me via this post or my email.

jnm822@gmail.com

My Crew leader and his GF can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dukecantshuffle

Please don't bother them, I'm the recruiter. Smile

On a side note, we welcome all shufflers and styles to our meets that we host. We haven't had one in a month due to lack of participants, but we usually host them on Tuesdays from 5:30PM-7:30PM. (Jobs have kind of gotten in the way of that so we now schedule them according to)
Zari
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum