GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenging..

3 posters

Go down

Challenging.. Empty Challenging..

Post by WastedTactics Tue 10 Jul 2012, 03:35

Hi all,

Cant help but look in awe at the amazing effort you guys have gone to maintaining this forum.. cant help but ask the question if you put this much effort in this then i'd love to see how much effort you all put in to shuffling!!

That being said i can help but look at the age of most of you within this forum and feel quite intimidated by the fact i have just set out (Day 2), and i am 26.

What i am asking is, does any of you know of anyone of an 'older' age?
If so, what do they have to say on the matter??
Rolling Eyes

[Considering i have no desire to compete, show off etc.. I want to shuffle because i want to and it feeds my love for music]
WastedTactics
WastedTactics
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Challenging.. Empty Re: Challenging..

Post by Jinx346 Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:13

I know one or two people who are "older" that shuffle, and they just do it because they want to, i occasionally help them out and they help me out. We do have so friendly competition, but mostly that helps us improve each other.
Jinx346
Jinx346
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
Challenging.. Beginner5/10Challenging.. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:44

WastedTactics wrote:Hi all,

Cant help but look in awe at the amazing effort you guys have gone to maintaining this forum.. cant help but ask the question if you put this much effort in this then i'd love to see how much effort you all put in to shuffling!!

That being said i can help but look at the age of most of you within this forum and feel quite intimidated by the fact i have just set out (Day 2), and i am 26.

What i am asking is, does any of you know of anyone of an 'older' age?
If so, what do they have to say on the matter??
Rolling Eyes

[Considering i have no desire to compete, show off etc.. I want to shuffle because i want to and it feeds my love for music]

Go ahead and shuffle all you want Wasted Tactics, and you can have 90 days study break to read this forum before you even think about bagging young people again.

btw I'm 57 years old, by the time I was your age, I'd been a pro recording/touring musician for more than a decade. it's no secret it's on my home page, along with a bunch of other interesting stuff https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd-home-page

If you think you are too old to shuffle, then you probably are.

I think you're really looking for a dating site, I recommend you go find one...
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
Challenging.. Beginner8/10Challenging.. Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum