GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!)

3 posters

Go down

NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!)

Post by StarkkShuffler Thu 09 Aug 2012, 04:33

Okay guys, so I was thinking about what shuffling has given to the community, and I was thinking, huh there are no melbourne shuffle wikias. Well that's about to change because I just created one! And, with this wikia it can have profiles of various shufflers, and events that have shuffling, and the history like Garry has put on this website. and various artists and their work towards shuffling. Please be kind, it's new and we'll figure out ways to make articles.

http://melbourneshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/MelbourneShuffle_Wiki

StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Beginner6/10NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty Re: NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!)

Post by Garry Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:02

I think most people use facebook for their personal stuff, but gook luck with the project
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Beginner8/10NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty Re: NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!)

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 09 Aug 2012, 19:31

Yes when I think ow it is here in Hannover...
the most of the shufflers here Getting the informations by Facebook
but we already have an intern forum of Hdm too, to plann for trips to other meet ups in hamburg Berlin Dortmund and so on
But good look Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Beginner0/0NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 17 Aug 2012, 05:10

Thanks, and I'm slowly bringing it up, I hope Garry doesn't mind if I copy + paste the Shuffle history onto the page.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Beginner6/10NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Fri 17 Aug 2012, 06:17

I don`t think that he say something negative about this.
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Beginner0/0NEW SHUFFLE PROJECT WIKIA(I Need your help everyone!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 17 Aug 2012, 06:54

Okay thanks Solare and am I in EHA? I wasn't sure since she didn't exactly say it.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down