GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Amanda Todd

2 posters

Go down

R.I.P Amanda Todd Empty R.I.P Amanda Todd

Post by markz Sun 14 Oct 2012, 08:33

so i saw on facebook and youtube about this girl named Amanda Todd so i saw the video and i can't beleie her story it was really fucked up and it's sad to think that because of one thing she did on the internet years ago she ended up suiciding herself and there are people who are still like f**k her you kno shes stupid like really you would have done the same so stfu
markz
markz
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Axis
Ability:
R.I.P Amanda Todd Beginner6/10R.I.P Amanda Todd Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Amanda Todd Empty Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Post by Garry Sun 14 Oct 2012, 10:14

yeah it's really tragic. This was more than cyber-bulling, this was a dangerous stalker, he made contact with her and terrorised her. She clearly felt powerless and clearly the Police did little to nothing until she died.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10/12/amanda-todd-suicide-2012/

We have nasty sadistic people like this guy attacking our forum every week, their pleasure is to make you suffer. Which is why we are so strict with hate posts, this is what can lie behind them. Anyone who hates teens so much to inflict pain on them is a dangerous sadist and capable of murder.

Amanda Todd was an innocent teenager, she was preyed on by an evil sadist and conned. I'd call this murder, not suicide.

If anyone reading this has a fear of a stalker, let your folks know straight away. Parents can be pretty dumb when it comes to this sort of stuff, but they can learn real quick and protect you and help you through this sh*t. And that's all it is sh*t, and you can survive that, and move on to live a wonderful life.

Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
R.I.P Amanda Todd Beginner8/10R.I.P Amanda Todd Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum