GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing a research paper on Shuffling

4 posters

Go down

Writing a research paper on Shuffling Empty Writing a research paper on Shuffling

Post by HsDPrecizion Fri 16 Nov 2012, 04:16

Hey guys, And Garry I was given an assignment to write 5-7 pages on any topic I want. Something I love doing. I figured this would be a great opportunity to educate people about shuffling and what it is. I think this is a great paper to do it on because of how much culture shuffling came from and the history and i'm hoping to include how it affected modern day world and what it is now from Melbourne, Mas, Whesker,Cali and of course LMFAO shuffle.

Is there a place I can find accurate information about this? I don't want to go on the internet and find false information or to pay anything. I truly want to express and show people what I do and where it came from as a part of expanding the shuffle community
HsDPrecizion
HsDPrecizion
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Writing a research paper on Shuffling Empty Re: Writing a research paper on Shuffling

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 16 Nov 2012, 08:39

Things you can address: How Shuffling began, how it is relative to the ancient Celtic Stomping rituals, how people who were tourists who went to Melbourne Australia came back and showed people they know the dance, address the events people go to, Defqon, etc. Address some of your favorites and how they've changed shuffling and your life. Also address third world countries such as Malaysia do shuffling and other countries such as Korea, etc. Also be sure to include meet-ups, battling and names. Be sure to also give LMFAO credit for globalizing the dance so anyone knows the dance and people can learn easily and it's gotten more popular because of it.

Last edited by StarkShuffler on Fri 16 Nov 2012, 08:51; edited 1 time in total
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
Writing a research paper on Shuffling Beginner6/10Writing a research paper on Shuffling Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Writing a research paper on Shuffling Empty Re: Writing a research paper on Shuffling

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 16 Nov 2012, 08:41

I don't want to do your work for you, but the whole point of a essay, is actually taking the time to do the research, I gave you some things to think about for the essay, the rest is up to you! Good luck and hope I helped.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Writing a research paper on Shuffling Beginner6/10Writing a research paper on Shuffling Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by HsDPrecizion Fri 16 Nov 2012, 08:52

Thank you for giving me some key topics to write about! And it's related to celtic stomping rituals? I thought most of it came from "Clogging" and some riverdancing in some ways Very Happy
HsDPrecizion
HsDPrecizion
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 16 Nov 2012, 08:58

Well from what I know it is related to Celtic stomping rituals, clogging and river dancing might be apart of that, that's up to you to research the topics I listed.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Fri 16 Nov 2012, 09:29

HsDPrecizion wrote:Thank you for giving me some key topics to write about! And it's related to celtic stomping rituals? I thought most of it came from "Clogging" and some riverdancing in some ways Very Happy

They are the same thing, it's an old celtic mariners culture 800+

Is there a place I can find accurate information about this? I don't want to go on the internet and find false information or to pay anything. I truly want to express and show people what I do and where it came from as a part of expanding the shuffle community

I suggest you read first, we've answered all your questions already, and if you don't think I am providing reliable accurate information already ... then why the hell are you asking me ?

90 day study break !

For your research

https://mso1.forumotion.com/f1-tutorials

http://melbourneshuffleoldskool.blogspot.com.au/2009/07/clogging-source-of-melbourne-shuffle.html

Then I suggest you buy the movie, www.GlobalShuffle.com Global Shuffle 1990-2010 which has all original authentic shuffling footage from the begining to 2010, and help support the Global Shuffle community by buying our work, this is how we make a living, we all paid to make Global Shuffle with money out of our own pockets.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
Writing a research paper on Shuffling Beginner8/10Writing a research paper on Shuffling Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by littlephan Mon 19 Nov 2012, 07:20

Cool, i did a paper on it in high school ^^ Razz Buts in Norwegian though xP
littlephan
littlephan
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down