GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First try

4 posters

Go down

First try Empty First try

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 03 Dec 2012, 09:42

HEy guys Thats my first try of a self made trck Wink
pls comment if anyone have tipps or so on Smile

SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
First try Beginner0/0First try Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

First try Empty Re: First try

Post by Frequency Mon 03 Dec 2012, 14:00

This sounds amazing, I like it a lot xD, very good job.
Frequency
Frequency
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by bLuE Mon 03 Dec 2012, 18:54

I'm a sucker for melody, i love your fade in intro. At 12 seconds it sounded a little bit off but that's the only place i heard to be a tad off beat. It makes up for it throughout the body of the track and for a first try this is a really magnificent piece.
bLuE
bLuE
Level 1
Level 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 04 Dec 2012, 05:21

thanks guys.

since 2 months i try to make a song with fl studio. so i`m a beginner and at one day i want to make my own shuffle tracks. so i need those tipps what i could make better and so one, to learn more. Smile
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 29 Jul 2013, 04:47

Just two newer 
what do think they are about a 6months old and i try to learn more and learn and learn like fading melodies and beats and so on so i can´t finish a new track too many to learn and to many features so i cant concentrate to  finish track :DDDDD

And er ääääähhhhh yes :`D don´t wanna explain it more :DDDD
 listen to it :`DDDDDD

SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Wed 31 Jul 2013, 11:24

hey some pretty trippy tracks there SolareX Smile

What music program are you using ?
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
First try Beginner8/10First try Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 01 Aug 2013, 07:36

I´m using FL Studio producer edition 11 now. for this tracks i used FL studio 10 Smile
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 01 Aug 2013, 09:09

I haven't tried FL yet. I've got ACID which is pretty good. For my pro work I use SONAR and do live EQ etc on Vegas.

But FL seems to have had a lot of downloads with this latest upgrade.

What's it like to work with ?
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:27

hmmm much easier than Acid pro Very Happy in my opinion cause i tried acid and don`t understand this programm. maybe watch on some Fl studio How to videos to see more i cant explain this complex programm :`D its already to much you can do with it Very Happy
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 01 Aug 2013, 15:25

cool, I think I'll download the trial version for a look Smile
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 05 Aug 2013, 09:22

SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 27 Aug 2013, 19:00

An idea of me making a Song with a E-Guitar Little Bit monotone :'D

http://m.soundcloud.com/meik-solarex-meyer/guitartest
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:48

hey that's a great little clip Smile

Is that the fl guitar ?

What do you think of soundcloud as a service, it seems pretty good, is it easy to use for little clips like that ?
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 29 Aug 2013, 17:54

Yeah that iss tue Fl Slayer Wink 
Tanks ^^
Hm i Test soundcloud now. But i think this is Bretter than upload a Musik Clip in YouTube. Cause all who hear can make widgets in the timescale with comments so everyone can say whats good or not. And you can block the Download that no one can Download the Songs if you didn't Want Very Happy
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon 09 Sep 2013, 14:39

I'm just checking out the legals for soundcloud, basically you own the rights of your own content, like youtube, which is good. And the license is limited.

So it sounds like a good service. I want to post some little clips and the player seems to work okay.

-------

from Soundcloud terms

Your Content
Any and all audio, text, photos, pictures, graphics, comments, and other content, data or information that you upload, store, transmit, submit, exchange or make available to or via the Platform (hereinafter "Your Content") is generated, owned and controlled solely by you, and not by SoundCloud.
SoundCloud does not claim any ownership rights in Your Content, and you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that Your Content remains your sole responsibility.
Without prejudice to the conditions set forth in Your Use of the Platform you must not upload, store, distribute, send, transmit, display, perform, make available or otherwise communicate to the public any Content to which you do not hold the necessary rights. In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright protected material within Your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Platform) may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringements may result in termination of your access to the Platform as described in the Repeat Infringers section below, and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rightsholder.
We may, from time to time, invite or provide you with means to provide feedback regarding the Platform, and in such circumstances, any feedback you provide will be deemed non-confidential and SoundCloud shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use such feedback on an unrestricted basis.
Grant of Licence
By uploading or posting Your Content to the Platform, you initiate an automated process to transcode any audio Content and direct SoundCloud to store Your Content on our servers, from where you may control and authorise the use, reproduction, transmission, distribution, public display, public performance, making available and other communication to the public of Your Content on the Platform and elsewhere using the Services. To the extent it is necessary in order for SoundCloud to provide you with any of the aforementioned hosting services, to undertake any of the tasks set forth in these Terms of Use and/or to enable your use of the Platform, you hereby grant such licences to SoundCloud on a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully paid basis.
By uploading Your Content to the Platform, you also grant a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, licence to other users of the Platform, and to operators and users of any other websites, apps and/or platforms to which Your Content has been shared or embedded using the Services (“Linked Services”), to use, copy, repost, transmit or otherwise distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, adapt, prepare derivative works of, compile, make available and otherwise communicate to the public, Your Content utilising the features of the Platform from time to time, and within the parameters set by you using the Services. You can limit and restrict the availability of certain of Your Content to other users of the Platform, and to users of Linked Services, at any time using the settings on the sound page for each sound you upload, subject to the provisions of the Disclaimer section below. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms of Use grants any rights to any other user of the Platform with respect to any proprietary name, logo, trademark or service mark uploaded by you as part of Your Content (for example, your profile picture) (“Marks”), other than the right to reproduce, publicly display, make available and otherwise communicate to the public those Marks, automatically and without alteration, as part of the act of reposting sounds with which you have associated those Marks.
The licences granted in this section are granted separately with respect to each item of Your Content that you upload to the Platform. Licences with respect to audio Content, and any images or text within your account, will (subject to the following paragraph of these Terms of Use) terminate automatically when you remove such Content from your account. Licences with respect to comments or other contributions that you make on the Platform will be perpetual and irrevocable, and will continue notwithstanding any termination of your account.
Removal of audio Content from your account will automatically result in the deletion of the relevant files from SoundCloud’s systems and servers. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby acknowledge and agree that once Your Content is distributed to a Linked Service, SoundCloud is not obligated to ensure the deletion of Your Content from any servers or systems operated by the operators of any Linked Service, or to require that any user of the Platform or any Linked Service deletes any item of Your Content.
Any Content other than Your Content is the property of the relevant Uploader, and is or may be subject to copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Such Content may not be downloaded, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, re-uploaded, republished, displayed, sold, licensed, made available or otherwise communicated to the public or exploited for any purposes except via the features of the Platform from time to time and within the parameters set by the Uploader on the Platform or with the express written consent of the Uploader. Where you repost another user’s Content, or include another user’s Content in a set, you acquire no ownership rights whatsoever in that Content. Subject to the rights expressly granted in this section, all rights in Content are reserved to the relevant Uploader.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon 09 Sep 2013, 15:12

I've just set up my account on Soundcloud, soundcloud.com/GarryShepherd
This is z3Q1, (from feature documentary Global Shuffle 1990:2010)

Quite easy to set up, no drama's with the upload. All done in a few mins Smile

z3Q1 by GarryShepherd
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Wed 11 Sep 2013, 03:33

Yeah i read all of this in german translated before i made my account there Wink 
And this community there is nice too its like Twitter. You can follow some interesting people with nice sounds and other can follow you and can make comments on the time line under the sounds (called: Widgets) 
To give tips or comment their favourite parts of a mix or song ^^
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum