GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ?

3 posters

Go down

The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ?

Post by Garry Wed 30 Mar 2011, 06:37

It appears Jack40k's hate forum has lost it's administrators/moderators who have set up a new forum to make a new community, free from prejudice and hatred. We all share common interests, we're equal and we're here to have fun and spread the love. - Not the hate!

MSO Forum is happy to welcome any shuffle forum to the global shuffle community, who treats it's members with respect and who enforce a no-hate attitude.

Welcome Iller, Kerplunk and Jonny, nice to see this happen and well done on taking your stand.

Might I suggest you ditch the paid forum and go for a free one from the people who provide this forum...completely FREE. https://www.forumotion.com/make-forum

Best wishes, Garry.

------------------------------------

http://shufflin.net/forum/topic/143-so-why-are-we-here/

First of all - welcome!

Secondly, those who came up with this crazy idea was: Iller, Kerplunk and Jonny. We are now mutual founders of this community and we all have equal access to anything and everything. We have transferred the entire administration on to here and melbshuffle.com won't be worked with.

Why have we decided to do this?

As some of you know, ms.com is owned by Jack. Unfortunately, he did not have the time or dedication to actually pull through with our motivation and what we had in mind for the community. It pretty much stopped us from doing anything for the community for almost over four months. So, we took the matter in our own hands and created this.

We are running on an IP Board - Which is undoubtedly the best forum software on the web. It costs us, though. So incase you'd like to donate a dollar or two, please feel free to. All money donated will go to server costs, forum costs and incase we receive more than that, we will also advance and create a radio and much, much more, such as opening up a shop and more.

Now that we're shufflin.net, we're going to focus on new content. We want to create a lot of activities for our members to take part of. We aim to host DJ competitions, producer competitions, shuffle showcases and much, much more. If you're interested in being a part of the "event team", make sure to be active and mature and show that you're dedicated towards the community!

So, why we are here is so we can expand and make a new community, free from prejudice and hatred. We all share common interests, we're equal and we're here to have fun and spread the love. - Not the hate!

Welcome to a new era! The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Party0034

Last edited by Garry on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 08:35; edited 2 times in total
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Beginner8/10The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty Re: The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ?

Post by IRONMAAN Wed 30 Mar 2011, 08:31

They hated me there they talked down on me because i was in a crew i just dont understand some people
IRONMAAN
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: [HSD]IRONMAAN
Ability:
The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Beginner9/15The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/15)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty Re: The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ?

Post by Garry Wed 30 Mar 2011, 19:04

Yeah, we wish them well...IF this is a genuine change. They still have to prove themselves, after all they were part of the problem. For example

I notice Iller has left his teen hate post still online, with no appologies or remorse for his bizzare hatred and degrading remarks of teenagers - who are not allowed to be insecure because ... It frightens iller !?!

You're right Ironmaan, I don't understand these people either.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Beginner8/10The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 31 Mar 2011, 08:10

Do any of these people, including Jack40k, actually live in Melbourne ? Anybody know ? Have they ever visited at any time, ever ? Anybody ever seen any photos or video's of them IN Melbourne, even as a tourist ?

They're too young to be oldskool, even in the late 1990's they would of still been at primary/grade school, if they were in Melbourne at all. iller says he's from Sweden, but none of the others say where they live. If you are from Melbourne you generally tell people a lot, with pride. But these guys say nothing about their home towns, which by the way they lay down the law about Melbourne culture, you would think they are Melbourne born and bred.

BUT...They don't seem to know much at all about the place, can't name venues, streets, clubs, parties, warehouses. Have any ever been to the underground Brunswick St parties ? 80,000 - 100,000 people usually attended the annual FREE all day parade and street party event it ran for nearly 20 years from about 1982, the closed off road was over 1klm long and it took about 2 hours to walk through the crowd just once from one end to the other. In later years commercial TV stations and daily newspapers ran stories about it and the 3 week long underground Melbourne Fringe Festival that it was part of. The festival is still running nearly 30 years now, though the street party stopped a few years back http://www.melbournefringe.com.au/ Every young person in Melbourne knows about it and has been to it at some stage. It's a rite of passage, and an all ages event so lots of teens attend.

and these self proclaimed Melbourne Shuffle experts don't know anything about it ? These guys are a bunch of fakers I reckon, and I'm happy for them to prove me wrong, please.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat 09 Apr 2011, 17:00

actually jack does live in melbourne.he recorded one of saccos shuffle meets.
Void
Void
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: BF/Void
Ability:
The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Beginner5/10The End of Jack40k/Melbshuffle forum ? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Sat 09 Apr 2011, 19:25

wow, I would never have guessed. Maybe he just visited. He seems to know nothing about the Melbourne Underground that pretty well eveyone else in town knows about.

See actual videos that they obviously have never seen, from the Global Shuffle dvd released October 2010 www.globalshuffle.com
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down