GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help when changing from running man to t step

5 posters

Go down

help when changing from running man to t step Empty help when changing from running man to t step

Post by Swift Thu 05 Jan 2012, 11:02

hey so im preety knew at shuffling and i can do the t step and running
man but when im changing to one to the other i either slow down alot or
everything seems to be very un-smooth , any advice to make it all run
together smoothly ?
Swift
Swift
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: HBS Eire
Ability:
help when changing from running man to t step Beginner3/10help when changing from running man to t step Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

help when changing from running man to t step Empty Re: help when changing from running man to t step

Post by ModernHippo Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:14

just keep practicing and you will get the hang of it
ModernHippo
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Louis
Ability:
help when changing from running man to t step Beginner5/10help when changing from running man to t step Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

help when changing from running man to t step Empty Re: help when changing from running man to t step

Post by Jinx346 Thu 05 Jan 2012, 13:25

also when doing the running man try and make it so that the leg that is gong up is the leg that comes down into the t-step. does that make sense?
Jinx346
Jinx346
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
help when changing from running man to t step Beginner5/10help when changing from running man to t step Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Thu 05 Jan 2012, 15:11

Jinx346 wrote:also when doing the running man try and make it so that the leg that is gong up is the leg that comes down into the t-step. does that make sense?

yeah i know what you mean with the t step i do that just out of habit Smile
Swift
Swift
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Ability:
help when changing from running man to t step Beginner3/10help when changing from running man to t step Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Thu 05 Jan 2012, 16:55

hey i was also just wondering is there anything else i should do to try make it all look more fluent , heres a video just to show what it looks like now , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qispCHGIMmE
Swift
Swift
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHardstyleMan Thu 05 Jan 2012, 19:30

Eire, you're doing good for a 3 day shuffler. You do need work on arm movements though. However, do not overpractice it. I was learning transitions on my week 2 of shuffling, and i shuffled to hardstyle at the end of week 2. You should always go at the pace that you feel is comfortable.
DaHardstyleMan
DaHardstyleMan
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: HBS//Ghost
Ability:
help when changing from running man to t step Beginner4/10help when changing from running man to t step Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Fri 06 Jan 2012, 14:21

thanks (:
Swift
Swift
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaHardstyleMan Fri 06 Jan 2012, 15:08

Your welcome.
DaHardstyleMan
DaHardstyleMan
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: HBS//Ghost
Ability:
help when changing from running man to t step Beginner4/10help when changing from running man to t step Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by emiLywaffLes Tue 01 May 2012, 03:48

Okay so I've had the trouble with the transitions also and this really helped Very Happy thank yooou! <3
emiLywaffLes
emiLywaffLes
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: shift7
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down