GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

+20
StarkkShuffler
Phoenix
Acceleration
Xeross
emiLywaffLes
BoyeN
gizam
SX001 (SolareX)
Foxx
Danza
WikidHunter
Stomper
Skotti
Jinx346
S7eamboy
Frequency
Noir Souris
OneEightFour
Grape*
Twisted
24 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

Post by Noir Souris Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:57

First topic message reminder :

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 EHA

Hello there! My name is Abigail or Noir, I don't mind which you call me! I am starting a new crew taking people whom are beginners to pros. Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts is a new crew which will help you grow as a shuffler or a jumper!

We will accept near enough anyone and everyone! If you'd like to join please fill out the information below;

Name (not compulsory):
Shuffle name*:
How long you've been shuffling for*:
Why do you wish to join EHA?:
Youtube channel:

* - needed information.

Crew youtube channels;

www.youtube.com/abeehboxall EHA// Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: EHA// Noir Souris
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner6/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://www.triond.com/rw/551053

Back to top Go down

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty Re: EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

Post by Frequency Tue 28 Aug 2012, 03:34

Welcome everyone Smile

Frequency
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty Re: EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

Post by Foxx Tue 28 Aug 2012, 05:38

Hey Noir, if everyone here has facebook why not make a group so we can talk easier and discuss and help etc

Foxx
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: EHA | Foxx
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner5/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Tue 28 Aug 2012, 09:06

Because I don't scout for shufflers to appear in the Global Shuffle movies or to hold meet-ups on facebook, and I don't give shuffle advice on facebook. Neither do other talent agents looking for pro shufflers to appear in their videos or touring with them.

This is a pro site Foxx, shufflers who are on this forum are interested in a higher level of support than just beginners chat about running man etc

If you're just looking for casual chat, sure go to facebook, if you're looking for a performing career shuffling or want to sell your shuffle art or phats designs to the global shuffle community, then this is where we work at it. Emphasis on work, study and practice. This is where you find out if you really want to go further to a pro career, or you're happy where you are shuffling for the passion at a pro level.

This forum is where you are tested for integrity, loyalty and skills. We don't offer contracts to just any stranger who makes a few posts. We need to see if shufflers can handle the professional requirements and workloads of a pro career, can you manage a crew, do you deliver what you promise by the deadline, are you self motivated, are you brilliant ... all while you are still in your teens.

Because that's the standard, it's an adult standard which comes with legal responsibilities and obligations to which you sign a contract, this forum prepares you for that, and until we are confident that you can handle your school work, homelife responsibilities and the needs of proshuffling, we don't offer you a contract. We say practice for another year, mature a bit more and make sure you're ready for the entertainment world, and the unwarrented abuse you will have thrown at you for being talented and successful by envious and often nasty people. People who will try to sabotage your career by leaving nasty destructive comments on facebook/YT, because they hate you, or more correctly they hate themselves for not being as good as you.

And how to be friends with people who are your professional competition. Someone who may beat you and get a contract, but someone you may need to work brilliantly with in a crew to get a contract and whether the crew likes you, will you handle the rejection professionally and improve yourself, or throw a hissy fit and never come back.

Lots of stuff to consider. This forum is where you train for that. And you may not be interested in that, but many are. You are welcome on the forum even if you're not interested in going pro, BUT you will need to meet the pro standards of the forum, professional courtesy etc. because that's what this place is, a professional work environment.

How to appear in Global Shuffle 2:
https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1517-how-to-appear-in-global-shuffle-2
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner8/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxx Tue 28 Aug 2012, 18:06

Do you have any threads or videos explaining about the whole contract deal? I couldn't find anything in the tutorial section or was I just looking in the wrong place?
Foxx
Foxx
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: EHA | Foxx
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner5/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Wed 29 Aug 2012, 09:08

Are you serious ?

it's the last thing in the post you read,
Here's the link, it's also in the menu panel at the top of every page in bright orange.

How to appear in Global Shuffle 2:
https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1517-how-to-appear-in-global-shuffle-2

---------------
As I explained this is a pro site.

If you couldn't find that link ANYWHERE as you say, then you clearly do NOT have the necessary life skills to be offered a contract. Your powers of observation are very low and suggest you have problems - either medically based recognition problems, reading problems or you just couldn't be bothered, meaning you are lazy and want others to do your homework.

All these are personal issues with you that need to be resolved before you are considered for a contract.

You need to be self motivated and you need to be capable of successfully completing the tasks without us holding your hand every step of the way. Judging by your age which you say is 16, these are life skills one would expect you have already learned.

So I am saying to you that you are too immature for this forum at this time, and certainly too immature for a contract and the legal responsibilities and demands of a dance movie contract.

So I will give you a study break from the forum, and these are the tasks for you to complete to bring you up to speed with the rest of us, before you can reapply to join the forum. It will take about 6 months.

READ our tutorials, practice ALL the exercises, read the contract and meet-up details, then demonstrate that you have learned by posting a video of you shuffling which should show improvements from your current vid. and send me an email with the link.

Do that and you will be re-considered for the forum. You can still be a member with EHA, that's a seperate arrangement with you and other crew members, but you will need to reapply for the forum.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner8/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Wed 05 Sep 2012, 21:52

Hey, guys - Sorry I haven't been on much! I should be able to now, I know I keep saying that xD But things keep poping up! Smile)
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner6/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by gizam Thu 06 Sep 2012, 11:42

Name (not compulsory):sam
Shuffle name*:gizam
How long you've been shuffling for*:5 yrs
Why do you wish to join EHA?:i want to join a crew a family
Youtube channel:gizam.hardstyler not yet have any vids
gizam
gizam
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by markz Fri 07 Sep 2012, 10:30

guys i just wanted to let you know that i have started school which means i won't be on here as much i have to work a lot and I have to focus on school but i will post videos every once in a while and i will continue shuffling Smile if you need anything email me at markcriollo65@gmail.com
markz
markz
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Axis
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Fri 07 Sep 2012, 15:45

Remember that i need videos of you all here in the EHA when you want a crew video Wink
I hope you all can made some in the next 3-4 weeks Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner0/0EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frequency Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:23

I'll try to get a new video out, my problem is getting a camera since I don't own one lol.

Also sorry for not being more active, that'll change soon.
Frequency
Frequency
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Mon 10 Sep 2012, 05:08

Welcome to the crew gizam Very Happy Please provided a video if you wish to be in the clan recruitment video! Smile

Plus, I will have one up soon haha Very Happy
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 10 Sep 2012, 20:52

Yeah *-*
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Beginner0/0EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Tue 11 Sep 2012, 03:12

Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Tue 11 Sep 2012, 04:05

Hey guys, sorry if I haven't been saying much of anything, I just settled into my new home and slowly unpacking but I'm practicing, etc. I'm planning on going to a nightclub on Thursday, how's everyone doing?
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frequency Tue 11 Sep 2012, 04:57

If I don't upload a video by the time you make it, just use this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8El6MXGMTj4&feature=plcp

Hopefully I can though xD.
Frequency
Frequency
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 11 Sep 2012, 05:12

@Noir okay i`ll take your two videos in Wink
@Frequency okay I take it Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frequency Tue 11 Sep 2012, 06:38

I probably won't have another video up due to the camera problem, but who knows xD.
Frequency
Frequency
Level 3
Level 3

Back to top Go down

Post by gizam Tue 11 Sep 2012, 09:51

glad that i can join this crew..but im not sure if i can get a video ryte now..too much problem on it.. Crying or Very sad
gizam
gizam
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 11 Sep 2012, 16:26

@ Gizam it is enough when you upload a video video without editing because i do the edit for the crew video Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Wed 12 Sep 2012, 07:59

StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by gizam Wed 12 Sep 2012, 12:41

okai..i try to produce my vids ASAP..Smile
gizam
gizam
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Wed 12 Sep 2012, 20:24

@Stark I comment one of your videos Wink with what resolution are you record the videos?
because the videos are really shaky o:
@gizam okay Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 14 Sep 2012, 17:32

I don't think it was the resolution that was the problem, it was the camera man but at least he got me on footage at all, so I'm glad.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:30

okay i try my best ;)to build it in the crew vid Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 18 Sep 2012, 21:04

So i think it will be good to see who is in the crew now because, it takes to long time to scroll all pages to watch who is now in. so i make the little list Wink

I´ll updating it here when new shuffler are in Wink

1. Noir Souris (Crew leader)
2. Frequency
3. Grape
4. S7eamboy
5. WikidHunter
6. Jinx13
7. Markz
8. Stomper
9. Stark
10. Danza
11. Foxx
12. Gizam
13. SolareX (me)
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Thu 20 Sep 2012, 02:53

I was going to do youtube channels like that, but I cant seem to edit my post xD
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 20 Sep 2012, 02:57

ouh lol i haven`t seen that we can`t editing posts -.- XDDDD
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next