GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

+20
StarkkShuffler
Phoenix
Acceleration
Xeross
emiLywaffLes
BoyeN
gizam
SX001 (SolareX)
Foxx
Danza
WikidHunter
Stomper
Skotti
Jinx346
S7eamboy
Frequency
Noir Souris
OneEightFour
Grape*
Twisted
24 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

Post by Noir Souris Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:57

First topic message reminder :

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 EHA

Hello there! My name is Abigail or Noir, I don't mind which you call me! I am starting a new crew taking people whom are beginners to pros. Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts is a new crew which will help you grow as a shuffler or a jumper!

We will accept near enough anyone and everyone! If you'd like to join please fill out the information below;

Name (not compulsory):
Shuffle name*:
How long you've been shuffling for*:
Why do you wish to join EHA?:
Youtube channel:

* - needed information.

Crew youtube channels;

www.youtube.com/abeehboxall EHA// Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: EHA// Noir Souris
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner6/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://www.triond.com/rw/551053

Back to top Go down

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty Re: EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

Post by Noir Souris Thu 20 Sep 2012, 02:53

I was going to do youtube channels like that, but I cant seem to edit my post xD

Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner6/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty Re: EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!]

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 20 Sep 2012, 02:57

ouh lol i haven`t seen that we can`t editing posts -.- XDDDD

SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner0/0EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu 20 Sep 2012, 09:25

Noir Souris wrote:I was going to do youtube channels like that, but I cant seem to edit my post xD

You should be able to edit, there's no restrictions on your account.

The forum's been hacked a few months ago, so there might be a glitch in your account, plus some of the edit buttons etc have been faulty because one of the forum servers failed.

Let me know which posts , I'll hunt it down and sort it out.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Name: Cyclone Garry
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner8/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://mso1.forumotion.com/t1298-garry-shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:13

Garry my account has that issue as well. I cannot edit my current posts in any way at all. Is my account restricted?
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Fri 21 Sep 2012, 14:59

No, you have no restrictions.

I've checked the forum tech forum and there has been some problems with some of their servers which they're trying to fix. Some button pics don't display either, so I've been replacing them with different buttons just to get some working.

Does the edit button appear in your posts ?
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner8/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 21 Sep 2012, 15:12

To give you a visual this is how my posts look on a regular basis. http://prntscr.com/fxkug Also, will you get back to me soon if I'm able to be in the Global Shuffle video? And am I able to private message you some of my thoughts on it or some ideas or an email?
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Tue 25 Sep 2012, 00:12

I cannot see the edit button, possible due to the glitch
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Tue 25 Sep 2012, 09:35

yeah that screen shot you've got Stark should have your edit button next to the quote buttons., same as you should have Nois.

I'll check with the fourm teks. There has been a nasty hack a few months ago, some nasty creeps trying to destroy the entire forum database for ALL forums - could be nazi's angry that multi racial forums are encouraged on these forums, or could be a business competitor sabotage. It wouldn't be a legit forum member.

But the forum owners have kept the damage pretty much under control. so hang in there, we'll get it sorted Smile

And Stark: yes I've got your email and will email you back
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Wed 26 Sep 2012, 06:00

Alright thanks Garry, I sent that message a while back, but thanks for getting back to me. And I would really appreciate it if you guys could comment on some of my videos and give me some feedback. I know I haven't done much videos but I'd like some tips on my dancing and what you think so far!
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Sun 30 Sep 2012, 22:42

Reediting List of Crew members Wink

MEMBER &Video:

1.Noir Souris (Crew leader): YES
2. Frequency: YES
3. Grape: NO
4. S7eamboy: NO
5. WikidHunter: NO
6. Jinx13: NO
7. Markz: NO
8. Stomper: YES
9. Stark: YES
10. Danza: YES
11. Foxx: YES
12. Gizam: NO
13. SolareX (me): YES
14. ICE: YES
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner0/0EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:09

Also guys, I put another K in Stark so that Marvel doesn't come after me, I think it's best that way since I don't want to be sued and I'm pretty sure the word Stark is copyrighted by Marvel.

So I am EHA//Starkk
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon 01 Oct 2012, 12:01

They can't copyright the word 'stark' because it's in common use in the english language, but they can copyright a graphic representation of the word, such as Coke-a-Cola does or 'The Simpsons' TV show, and register it as a trade mark. So if you were to use different words, but similar graphics, that will get you into the copyright infringment area, but they would need to prove that you 'intend' to try and copy them and defraud them by cashing in on their fame - even if it's a joke one.

But these attitudes are changing for some to allow fans to identify with the characters at game conferences etc, as a promotion but not all lawyers think the same, especially when the global economy is going down fast and they want to sue anyone.

So the 2 k's is a good start, so concentrate more on creating your personal Starkk identity, and you should be fine.
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Mon 01 Oct 2012, 12:04

From what I understand naming some of my invented moves after Iron man isn't bad. but using their graphics on shirts is copyright, etc.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon 01 Oct 2012, 12:49

Yeah it's hard when the title is in common use, like Global and Shuffle, or like Iron and Man, what you need to do is show that you're not trying to rip them off, like selling a pirated t-shirt at the local market.

So legit use say for education, learning how to do commercial graphics etc is usually ok, if it's restricted to the education environment, like school/uni exams etc. They actually have excemption laws allowing that. But if your school work becomes a business, then other business laws such as copyright come into effect.

And it's different from 2D artworks to 3D artworks. For instance for sculpture like my CybaFaerie robots, even though I own the copyright automatically because it's my original artwork, I can only make a certain number before I cross over from artist to manufacturer. If I make more than 50 units of the same sculpture from a plaster cast, I then have to register the design as a Design Patent for manufacturing. But under 50 pieces, it is considered a reasonable number of units to recoup my costs developing the sculpture as an artist.

If I made more than 50, say 300, without getting the patents, then someone else could immorally, but legally, register the design and I'd be infringing their registered design patent and be open to be sued, which they wouldn't win, but they could sell the design units legally without giving me any money unless I sued them on moral grounds - always a touchy subject with business and money.

So it's tricky and best to aim AWAY from the line seperating you from infringement, rather than seeing how close you can come before breaking copyright.

For an artist it's counter productive to copy other artists as your career objective anyhow. Collectors will just buy the real thing rather than the fake.

So at your age you'd be covered by the education fair-use laws, but if you intend to make a business out of it, then you'd be classified and treated like any other business, with taxes etc included according to your country and local laws
Garry
Garry
Admin

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Mon 01 Oct 2012, 13:56

Thanks again for some knowledge, but say for example, what if I take the head of Iron man and edit the colors, etc? Isn't that my work after that?
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyeN Sun 21 Oct 2012, 07:07

hey, you still recruiting?
My name is Simen Razz
My shuffle name is BoyeN
I wanna join the crew cause nobody shuffles where i live, so id like to be a part of some kind of community atleast!
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoZp2fsAbjkQ71B7TpoUBQ?feature=mhee
or search simen boyesen for my channel if link dosnt work for some reason Smile!
BoyeN
BoyeN
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: BoyeN
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner100/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoZp2fsAbjkQ71B7TpoUBQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Mon 22 Oct 2012, 00:07

okay BoyeN ^^
welcome to the EHA Wink
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Mon 22 Oct 2012, 18:27

Yeah welcome man!
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by BoyeN Wed 24 Oct 2012, 08:41

thanks m8 Very Happy check out my vids! subscribed to some of you Razz!
BoyeN
BoyeN
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: BoyeN
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner100/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/10)
Moves / Skills:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNoZp2fsAbjkQ71B7TpoUBQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by emiLywaffLes Thu 25 Oct 2012, 06:07

emiLy

my shuffle name is: angLixX
i've been shuffling for about a year (with about 8 months spent on practice)
i'd like to join the community ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/user/XemiLyXwaffLesX?feature=mhee
emiLywaffLes
emiLywaffLes
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: shift7
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner4/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Thu 25 Oct 2012, 08:01

wow at first welcome back in the mso XD long time nothing read from you ^^
@second welcome to the crew Wink

At the third point for all: I must make a new list of all of the Eha who are in and from which of you i have videos XD and i hope i can begin to edit the crew video becaus i haven`t so much time anymore because of work -.- i feel sorry

And Sooooooooorry for my baaaad english xD it`s now night and i want to go to bed XD
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Fri 26 Oct 2012, 07:36

It's no worries Solare, I think probably around November - December things will get more easy and you'll have more time. Anyway I also was planning on shooting my GS2 footage soon when I start feeling better, I feel blessed to have such amazing things.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Fri 02 Nov 2012, 02:58

Thanks Solar, I've been having trouble with my laptop at the moment restricting me from coming on... Everything doesn't seem to be going my way!

Welcome to the crew guys!
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon 05 Nov 2012, 02:52

I hope it's not too late. I've been checking this thread since before I was accepted to the forum.
Name: Jay Allen
Shuffle Name:NeonStarr
Been shuffling for a year, but stopped due to lack of motivation or skill. Recently started from scratch because my old style was built on terrible foundations, the running man was bad, the t step was terrible.
I want to join because not only have I always wanted to be in a crew, but one that will help me form my style, improve, and this community seems like the best option for that.
YouTube channel: not up yet. I'll post it once it's set up.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: NoenStarr
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner2/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by SX001 (SolareX) Tue 06 Nov 2012, 21:38

So okay people tomorrow i want to start with the video editing Wink
But i only can use videos i have.
here the new list of members i have videos Wink

Noir Souris
Frequency
Stomper
Danza
Foxx
ICE
Boyen
angLixX
SX001 (SolareX)
SX001 (SolareX)
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name:
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeross Sat 10 Nov 2012, 15:47

Name (not compulsory): Zachery Burfeindt
Shuffle name*: Wraith
How long you've been shuffling for*: About three and a half months
Why do you wish to join EHA?: I've really been wanting to join a crew, and I finally found one!
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Clockwork427?feature=mhee
Xeross
Xeross
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: BLR||Xeross
Ability:
EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Beginner5/10EHA // Evolutionary Hardstyle Addicts [Join now!] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by StarkkShuffler Sun 11 Nov 2012, 10:04

Hey Solare was wondering if I could send you my footage so you could edit it!
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next