GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do.

+8
OneEightFour
Czarina
Adamc96
S7eamboy
Lace
bkari
IRONMAAN
DLBxRW
12 posters

Go down

Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do.

Post by Lace Fri 06 May 2011, 12:19

Now Im a little biased because I'm sworn to Chuck Taylor converse for everything. But! A pair I've found I'm paticularly fond of is my xx high converse boots. They are converse that lace up till just below your knee. Now a new pair, would probably suck, but mine are worn in and I LOVE them for shuffling, they slide like socks and add extra flair to your overall look. Plus, when worn with shorts they draw extra attention to your feet. And because of the shape of the shoe it really shows off the movement of your feet. So I think it's just a great shoe for shuffling.

these arent mine but it's the same shoe.
Lace
Lace
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Lacey
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner1/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty Re: Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do.

Post by bkari Fri 06 May 2011, 12:31

try puma i have a pair of them and because i lift my toes up in the air when i t-step they have a metal plate in the heel that give me more balance.
bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: 1
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner10/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty Re: Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do.

Post by DLBxRW Fri 06 May 2011, 12:43

Metal plate? That's unexpected... I think I have a pair of Nike Airs which are mainly dance shoes... They have a bit of grip, but it's awesome for spins and glides.
DLBxRW
DLBxRW
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: [HSD]DLBxRW
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner4/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by bkari Fri 06 May 2011, 12:49

yea i have been haveing a hard time doing the running man with these pumas. the heel is very gripy, but spins are very easy. what i find with the pumas is that hardsteping it also much easier.
bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner10/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by IRONMAAN Fri 06 May 2011, 12:51

converse they are the best other then skate shoes hahahaha
IRONMAAN
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: [HSD]IRONMAAN
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner9/15Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/15)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by bkari Fri 06 May 2011, 12:57

hell no nike 6.0 or pumas. i really have no say because i never shuffled converse
bkari
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lace Fri 06 May 2011, 16:03

I stuck with converse cuz I have like, 9 different pairs. and the rest of my shoes are heels or flip flops, so i got really excited when i found out they were a reccomended shoe.
Lace
Lace
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: Lacey
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner1/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by S7eamboy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:20

Falls Creek skate shoes. my first actual pair of shuffling shoes. They're very cheap at $18 compared to converse and pumas, but they work good. I just think they have a bit too much grip to them, so my dad is probably going to sand them down!Laughing
S7eamboy
S7eamboy
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: EHA/Spectre
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner4/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamc96 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:27

Nike Renzo all the way Very Happy
Adamc96
Adamc96
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Xenon
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner5/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Czarina Wed 20 Jun 2012, 12:13

I have an old pair of Adidas Barricade 3's (I just went through a pair of 8's which goes to show how well they made them before they got popular) for street/shuffling shoes. They're tennis shoes, but I can't find any other comfortable shoes in wide sizes.
Czarina
Czarina
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: Czarina
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner7/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneEightFour Wed 20 Jun 2012, 14:47

You should try shuffling in heels :3

On a more serious note, I think puma is the best, but without the metal plate -.-'
OneEightFour
OneEightFour
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: OneEightFour
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Noir Souris Thu 21 Jun 2012, 08:51

I use converse or Duffer High tops!

I'm aiming to shuffle in heels soon! But the thing is I don't wear them much so it could be a disaster!
Noir Souris
Noir Souris
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: EHA// Noir Souris
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner6/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://www.triond.com/rw/551053

Back to top Go down

Post by WikidHunter Thu 21 Jun 2012, 11:30

I use mainly my Nike Skeet skate shoes and Adida Classic Shoes. I want to get another pair of converse because the ones i have are small.
WikidHunter
WikidHunter
Junior Peer
Junior Peer

Battle Character
Name: WikidHunter
Ability:
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx346 Wed 04 Jul 2012, 09:57

Nike Air force 1, really great shoe, also vlados any of them. Converse are great but mine break down to fast.
Jinx346
Jinx346
Level 4
Level 4

Battle Character
Name: Jinx13
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner5/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by markz Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:18

converse, and nike are the ones i use to shuffle
markz
markz
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Axis
Ability:
Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Beginner6/10Shoes you might not think would work for shuffling, but do. Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down