GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuffling Problems, anyone got some?

+7
ModernHippo
KitsuneShuffler
eastcoastshuffler
Jinx346
HSQ/RIP
Garry
hardcore_shuffler
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty Shuffling Problems, anyone got some?

Post by rednwhite Sat 19 Nov 2011, 14:16

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, basically, this is kinda a place where we can voice our opinions on what you need help with, and just to talk and compare. This is also something Garry suggested. I'll start:

I have a hard time getting in rhythm with that bass, and it feels like I can't hear it. Second, everything about my shuffle seems clunky, and my running man can't match the speed of any song, so it gets me down Sad

Any tips or things you guys have learnt?
rednwhite
rednwhite
Level 3
Level 3

Battle Character
Name: HBS//Circa
Ability:
Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Beginner2/10Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty Re: Shuffling Problems, anyone got some?

Post by PandaKom Fri 23 Dec 2011, 13:18

^that

PandaKom
Level 1
Level 1

Battle Character
Name: PKSK // Panda-Lo
Ability:
Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Beginner4/10Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Moves / Skills:

http://Wix.com/mrolland/PandaKom

Back to top Go down

Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty Re: Shuffling Problems, anyone got some?

Post by lilazndude Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:28

rednwhite wrote:I play the guitar so I have a large amount of experience with timing so to speak, haha. But like with mikki, this shuffler, he inspired me, and hes so slick making everything seem as simple as breathing... yet it feels impossible, they all do, and I think it drives me a little insane, but its worth a watch Very Happy They all are so slick...

I Love HSK MIKKI! He probably has some of the best transitioning I've ever seen.

lilazndude
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Turtle
Ability:
Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Beginner5/10Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by lilazndude Thu 12 Jan 2012, 13:30

And I really don't know what to say about the beat thing. I really just focus on the music instead and let my body move to the bass. Don't try to control the music, let it control you! Very Happy
lilazndude
lilazndude
Level 2
Level 2

Battle Character
Name: Turtle
Ability:
Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Beginner5/10Shuffling Problems, anyone got some? - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5