GLOBAL SHUFFLE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History}

Go down

New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History} Empty New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History}

Post by StarkkShuffler Sun 03 Feb 2013, 14:08

Hey guys, I know alot of you love watching shuffling videos that were very prominent back in 07, Hardstyle Republic, etc. Well now you can see all those videos of shuffling that made history! If you'd like to recommend certain videos that should be on this new channel that I'm working on I can find those videos and add them into this archived channel of shuffling which shows all those amazing videos that made history all in one channel!

This will also tie into my other project if you don't know already it's still in the making but it's a Melbourne Shuffle Wikia, and I'll be making articles about alot of shufflers (new and old) and each article will be posted on the video that made shuffling history, and it will talk about each shuffler and what their style is, etc. The best part is, it doesn't stop there! You guys can also recommend me to make articles about certain shufflers you like!

http://melbourneshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/MelbourneShuffle_Wiki

I'm really looking forward to this project and stay tuned guys!!

Give me some feedback and what you think of this project or what videos you might want me to add to the new channel!
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History} Beginner6/10New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History} Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down

New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History} Empty Re: New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History}

Post by StarkkShuffler Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:35

I forgot to mention that you guys can also make your own articles about shufflers on the wikia too, but please be sure NOT to make an article about a shuffler that is already on the wikia.
StarkkShuffler
StarkkShuffler
Pro
Pro

Battle Character
Name: EHA//Starkk
Ability:
New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History} Beginner6/10New Upcoming Project {Hardstyle History} Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Moves / Skills:

Back to top Go down